This job is no longer available
Assemble, install, program, maintain, and repair equipment.
* Electro Mechanical Troubleshooting and Repair
* PCB Troubleshooting and Repair to include board level components
* Basic Assemble / Disassemble
* Collection and analysis of incoming quality data and failure data using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Access, Outlook)
* Utilize problem solving and root cause analysis tools to drive product performance improvement.
* Use of light tools, hand tools and electronic test and repair equipment
* Must be able to maneuver equipment up to 100 lbs.
Technical Skills Required:
* Problem Solving Skills
* Root cause analysis skills
* Electro-mechanical troubleshooting and repair Must be able to follow manuals, schematic diagrams and blueprints.
* Must be able to understand basic digital electronics and ability to understand board level electronic schematics
* Understanding of programmable logic (PAL, PSD, Xilinx)
* Strong PC skills, Excellent communication skills
Experience With The Following Is Considered A Must:
* Window 98 or higher
* Test Equipment (DMM, Oscilloscope ,Micrometer, Caliper, Solder, FW Programming )
* Experience troubleshooting complex electro-mechanical equipment.
* E-mail skills
* Flexible work hours
* Understanding of databases and how to manipulate them.
* Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
The Following Are Considered Definite Assets: (In Order Of Importance)
* PCB Troubleshooting and repair skills
* Electro Mechanical Troubleshooting skills
* Problem solving skills
* PC Networking knowledge
* Accurate documentation for reports on work performed
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send a resume to email@example.com.