• Sales Engineers will work with customers to shorten the sales cycle by overcoming technical and sales hurdles within these accounts.
• Consistently meet overall area sales goals. Make regular sales calls on existing accounts and establish contact with new accounts. Make effective customer presentations, proposal pricing is accurate and technically correct.
• Sales Engineers must have solid communication skills, sales ability, technical abilities, and work well in a team, or independently. They must also be able to communicate technical material in a stressful yet results oriented environment.
• Leveraging relationships within organizations to solve technical and sales hurdles and foster awareness of our products and solutions
• Working with the principals/management on joint account calls, webinars and account planning
• Ensuring the proper Installation, configuration and implementation of our automation solutions at customer site.
• Interfacing with various customers at both a business and a technical level and propose viable solutions in real time during customer meetings
• Interacting with other Sales Engineers to share knowledge and best practices to advance the sales of our products and technologies
• Assisting with the development of our channel partners, this may include conducting joint account calls, updating their technical staff on new products and features, and working with them to develop solutions for customers
• 0-2 years of sales experience with mechanical and/or electrical technical apptitude.
• Excellent organizational, customer service and communication skills
• Professional presentation skills
• Hands-on experience or capabilities with Windows O/S, Personal Data Assistants, Microsoft Office, and CRM with excellent computer skills
• Self-starter that manages time and activities with little day-to-day guidance or interaction from management
• Has excellent listening skills that result in a high level of customer satisfaction - must be able to listen for opportunities as well as potential technical hurdles
• The ability to travel on a regular basis
Education & Experience Requirements:
• College Degree (EE or ME preferred)
• Related degrees and 0-2 years work experience