Medicare Marketing Representative - Metro
This job has now expired
Health Care that Starts with You!
Join a truly mission-driven organization! Independent, nonprofit UCare is recognized as one of the Minnesota???s leading health plans. We provide more than 225,000 members across Minnesota and western Wisconsin with the health coverage plans and services they need to maintain and improve their health. The innovative coverage we create makes a difference for Medicare-eligible individuals, individuals and families enrolled in Minnesota Health Care Programs, such as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance, and disabled adults with special health care needs. UCare is growing in size, membership, products, geographic coverage, and employees. We???re an organization that???s going places. Be part of a team that cares about you, be part of UCare.
The Medicare Marketing Representative is responsible to attain sales goals by enrolling new members into UCare for Seniors and other UCare products via the telephone, face-to-face meetings, and at large group meetings in the community. Assist in maintaining relationships with key community-based organizations. Duties include:
- Qualify leads, generate interest and educate prospective members about the UCare for Seniors products in a consultative selling style in an effort to enroll individuals in the plans.
- Meet/exceed established sales call quotas, timeline for follow-up to inquiries, and other department goals/expectations.
- Schedule and conduct sales presentations to prospective members via the telephone, face-to-face meetings and at large group meetings in the community.
- Identify trends and opportunities in the marketplace and collaborate with the Sales Manager to determine a plan of implementation and follow-up activities.
- Participate in sales strategy meetings and share information regarding successful strategies with the other members of the sales team.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of reports on sales activities.
A Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or health care related field is preferred. Relevant experience considered in lieu of a degree. Candidate must have current Minnesota Life and Health Insurance license or be able to obtain upon employment.
Two to four years of direct sales or telemarketing experience is required. Experience in health care/managed care and working with senior populations is highly desired.
Enter a highly collaborative environment where people are truly engaged, and feedback is valued. You???ll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits, as well as a host of other perks, including a nationally recognized wellness program, and a bright, open, award-winning office space in Northeast Minneapolis???just minutes from major freeways and retail centers.
At UCare, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of UCare, our members, and the communities we serve.