This job is no longer available
Prepare drawings for Technology Systems such as Fire Alarm, Fire Suppression, Nurse Call, Security, Card Access Systems, Structured Cabling, etc. using the latest version of AutoCAD.
- Maintain CAD drafting standards that are consistent with the construction industry.
- Develop and maintain CAD templates and details.
- Process CAD files from outside sources.
- Prepare Construction, Shop and As-Built drawings for all projects through coordination with Salesmen, Project Managers and Technicians.
- Maintain CAD work schedule.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all pertinent fire codes and regulations.
Job Specification and Requirements
- Two-year drafting degree or equivalent AutoCAD experience in a relevant field.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of AutoCAD including but not limited to the following: Menus, Layers and Layer Controls, Blocks, X-references, Backgrounds, Viewports, File Structures, etc.
- Must be able to lift rolls and boxes of paper weighing up to 60 pounds each
- Knowledge of maintaining and running a Oce’ type plotter and scanner.
- Detail oriented and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
LVC, Inc offers a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefit package including 401(k) and a FLEX Health Spending Plan.