This job is no longer available
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a real and immediate contribution, at the ground level of a growing company? Are you a positive, energetic person, with an internal drive to succeed? Are you someone who loves variety, embraces change and thrives in a team-based environment?
If you answered yes to the above, have at least two years’ staffing/recruiting experience, and are interested in becoming an integral member of a dedicated staffing team, we want to talk to you!
Advent Creative Group is a boutique, creative staffing firm, serving the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area. We are looking for a talented recruiter to develop new business, and successfully place talented advertising, marketing and communications professionals with agency, corporate and non-profit clients. We work hard and play hard at Advent, and offer a caring and cooperative environment, excellent earning potential, flexible schedule options and vigorous advancement opportunity.
The recruiter works with both clients and candidates within the advertising, marketing and communications fields to identify their employment needs and priorities and provide solutions that meet and exceed their expectations.
Your focus will be to ensure the availability of qualified creative talent through appropriate recruiting and skill matching required to achieve total client satisfaction and support business growth.
Main job responsibilities include:
- Sourcing, selecting, placing and retaining/managing qualified creative temporary talent and direct hire candidates;
- Achieving client and candidate satisfaction via customer service and account management;
- Developing new and existing business through marketing, client reactivation, online and in-person networking, and regular communications with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Communications, Marketing or similar field, or comparable work experience
- Minimum of two to five years’ experience recruiting/sourcing freelancers and FTEs
- Positive, professional and service-oriented; works well under deadlines; excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Computer proficiency; especially with Windows-based systems, and CRM database management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, relationship-building skills, presentation skills, creativity, and a drive to succeed.
- Experience with various online sourcing mediums and tools, including social media
- Experience with supporting business development and driving growth
- Experience within advertising, marketing, communications, or similar creative field in the Minneapolis/St. Paul creative market.
* To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Mary Younggren, email@example.com