This job is no longer available
COMPENSATION AND SURVEY DATA ANALYST
Further your career in a take-charge analyst position in the Compensation and Survey Department team of this employer’s association! This position offers opportunities to interact with members on projects involving market pricing, job descriptions and grade structure review as well as play a critical role in the data collection and analysis of our wage, benefit and custom surveys. Bring your passion for compensation, analysis, and high quality and get into the mix at MRA! Minimum of 20 hours/week.
- Evaluates positions for salary market pricing based on the content of the job and various salary survey sources;
- Assists with compensation projects by responding to member questions, managing workflow, and completing projects within budget and member expectations.
- Completes data analysis to produce compensation, benefit and custom surveys.
- Validates and statistically summarizes survey data in a manner that is thorough and accurate.
- Plans survey projects from conception through publication.
- Serves as a customer service contact, ensuring that member needs are met in a timely and professional manner.
BA degree in Human Resources, Business, or related discipline;
Strong analytical aptitude; attention to detail/accuracy;
Understanding of compensation principles, structures, and regulations including FLSA and state guidelines, overtime eligibility, job classification, etc.
Advanced level MS Excel and Access skills
Ability to prioritize assignments, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment
Ability to work well within a team, but also independently to develop project plans;
Please submit your resume with cover letter and hourly wage expectations to: Karen.Ekberg@trusightinc.com;
We are an Affirmative Action Employer