Full-Time | Plymouth, MN
MRA /Trusight (an employer’s association) is seeking an experienced Compensation Manager. This individual will provide comprehensive consultative, analytic support, and best practice guidance to MRA members and prospective members regarding compensation programs and strategies. Experience working with public sector projects a plus!
- Research compensation trends and conduct market analysis;
- Evaluate positions for market salary benchmarks;
- Conduct job evaluation analysis of new and revised positions;
- Design and evaluate incentive plans within a total compensation framework;
- Design and develop compensation communication and training programs, including the education of members on compensation practices and regulatory requirements and assist them with federal/state compliance;
- Manage compensation projects by facilitating member meetings and presentations, responding to member questions, managing workflow, and completing projects within budget and member expectations.
- In partnership with MRA’s Survey department, design, build, and implement custom surveys, collaborate on questionnaire design, and analyze the validity of survey responses to ensure data integrity.
BA in human resources, market research, statistics, mathematics, accounting, or a related analytical field of study. 7+ years of broad compensation experience with progressively more responsible, related work experience; solid understanding of compensation principles, structures, and regulations including FLSA and state guidelines, overtime eligibility, job classification, etc.
Public sector experience preferred;
Intermediate user level of Microsoft Office Suite with particular emphasis on Excel.
Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) and/or Senior/Professional in Human Resources (S/PHR) credentials strongly preferred.
To Apply: Please send resume and cover letter(optional): Karen.Ekberg@trusightinc.com
We are an Affirmative Action Employer