DIGITAL CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST
We are looking for a creative and experienced problem solver for our Digital Sales Support Team to grow revenue and deliver campaign results for our local territory accounts. Key attributes of the ideal candidate include: 2+ years of digital media campaign or similar offline experience, solid understanding of digital products and performance capabilities, creative problem solver, detail oriented, strong communication and leadership skills and ability to deliver value and input to a rapidly evolving sales organization.
- Perform role of communications manager between traffic management, sales, and/or client
- Actively manage campaigns to optimize for incremental spend and identify at risk revenue; ensure advertising campaigns fully deliver within specified dates; make recommendations on how to best fulfill campaigns and drive incremental revenue
- Proactively communicate ad campaign problems and issues to sales staff
- Ensure all requests for forecasts, reports, new campaigns, and delivery changes are documented in standard software. Assign campaign trafficking requests.
- Maintain campaign scheduling/change information in standard software to include updating status as campaigns progress to traffic management
- Perform pre and post-launch Quality Assurance for creative to ensure adherence to size and behavior specifications
- Prepare reports at scheduled intervals for use in revenue reporting, campaign optimization, and client requirements
- Coordinate tasks with other departments to ensure compliance with our published standards
- Prefer a BA/BS degree with emphasis in advertising, interactive media or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated quality customer service for both internal and external customers
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, customer service and conflict management skills
- Excellent decision making, time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of digital operations, to include design, operations, ad serving and product development processes
- Proficiency in DoubleClick’s Dart for Publishers and Dart Sales Manager products is a plus.
For more information or to apply, go to www.startribunecompany.com/jobs