Enrollment Specialist, Temporary
This job has now expired
Cardiocom is an award-winning leader in cutting-edge telehealth solutions, medical software and nurse call center services located in Chanhassen, Minnesota. With a client roster that includes some of the largest home health groups, health plans, hospitals, physician groups and coordinated care companies in the nation, Cardiocom is positioned to revolutionize this fast-growing industry. Take the next step in your career! Join a progressive, dynamic and vibrant company that’s on the leading edge of telehealth. We look forward to hearing from you.
As a result of our dynamic growth, we have outstanding opportunities for a full-time Temporary Enrollment Specialist for a 3-month assignment. We are looking for enthusiastic professionals with excellent organizational skills along with minimum one year customer service related experience to join the Cardiocom Team! If you thrive in an innovative, fast-paced, team-oriented environment, Cardiocom can offer you the opportunity for a successful career.
Administrative call center position for ongoing recruitment of patients into Disease Management program via telephone and associated tasks with enrollment. Involves telephonic contact of identified patients to explain program benefits and encourage enrollment. Enrollment Specialist is also responsible for evaluating and reporting status and progress of enrollment and activation activity on a weekly basis to Director of Clinical Operations. Duties also include monthly courtesy calls, not reported patients, never reported patients, and obtaining updated patient information.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Education: High school degree
Experience: One or more years of experience working with the telephone in a customer service type role. Proficient computer skills and specific experience with Microsoft Excel.
- High level of autonomy and ambition in performing his/her daily duties with minimal supervision. The Enrollment Specialist will have excellent time management and prioritizing skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and problem solving skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication and documentation skills.
- High level of competency in computer skills, such as word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access & Outlook).
- Basic typing skills (minimum 35 words per minute). Appropriate and professional grammar and correct spelling is expected and essential.
- Recruitment and enrollment of new patients in the Disease Management Program including completing the proper documentation.
- Appropriate documentation of enrollment efforts in dedicated software.
- Faxing communication of enrollment status to appropriate account.
- Sending out program overview mailers to new enrollees.
- Data entry of patient information in dedicated software.
- Reporting enrollment & activation status to supervising on a weekly basis.
- Updating patient records based on information received from providers/case managers.
- Identifying when additional resources may need to be applied to fulfill enrollment and activation requirements in a timely manner.
- Customer Service as related to software and device troubleshooting. Proper documentation as stated in Cardiocom’s Quality Policy is required.
- Calling Not-Reported patients currently enrolled.
- Calling Never Weighed-In patients to encourage device setup.
- Following-up with patients scheduled for follow-up calls.
- Courtesy calls to patients.
- Software debugging and improvement/efficiency suggestions.
- Providing feedback on new products.
- Other projects as required and assigned by the Director of Clinical Operations.
PAY AND BENEFITS:
Pay dependent upon experience
Cardiocom offers medical, dental, life, PTO, 401K and other benefits.
Cardiocom is an EEO/AA employer.
Visit the Cardiocom website for more information at www.cardiocom.com