This job is no longer available
Come and join tpt’s Arts & Cultural productions team as the new Director of Photography/Editor. Twin Cities Public Television, a Star Tribune 2012 Top Workplaces Employer, is seeking a skilled and experienced Director of Photography/Editor to join our team!
Take a look at this award winning weekly arts series and the work they do celebrating the community: http://www.mnoriginal.org/
More about this position:
The Director of Photography/Editor professional and creative services to the Arts & Cultural productions until in the following areas:
- Field Camera Operation - Design and set up lighting, settings and all visual elements to create an image appropriate to the style of the production.
- Segment/Offline Editing - Edit audio and video independently to script and tell the story conceived by the producer to meet series producer approval requirements.
- Media Management - Apply working knowledge and understanding of the production processes with the ability to craft solutions for Series Producer and Producers.
What we are looking for:
The qualified candidate will have a strong background in video and audio production in a similar position providing exceptional creativity and the ability to partner with Series Producer and other Producers to create outstanding segments in Arts & Cultural programming.
Candidates interested in applying for this position should have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and successful work history in this area.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in non-linear editing software such as Final Cut, Motion, Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- The ability to demonstrate past experience or interest in the arts.
- The ability to create effective, high quality relationships with internal and external constituents.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Highly motivated and a self-starter; ability to work independently.
- Dependable, reliable and conscientious.
- A drive to live the mission and values of tpt.
If you have a combination of experience, drive and passion for the arts and public media we want to talk to you! Please visit our Career Center and read more about this position and apply online!
This position has functions that are covered by the NABET union labor agreement.
Twin Cities Public Television is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer