This job is no longer available
FirstService Residential would like to add a professional, polished Administrative Assistant to our existing team in our Bloomington, MN office. The ideal candidate will exhibit a positive, can-do attitude and will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly productive environment.
- Supporting numerous property managers by managing correspondence including letters, email and voice mail blasts; updating community websites; planning, organizing and implementing special projects as assigned; and distributing monthly financial reports
- Coordinating the communication of and prep work for annual meetings
- Assisting homeowners with various requests
- Demonstrating initiative and offering suggestions to improve upon existing processes and procedures
- Backing up the receptionist by answering phones and sorting mail
Required Skills Include:
- Minimum of four years’ administrative experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent spelling and proofreading skills
- Outstanding computer skills including fluency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, independently and as a team player
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Customer service, property management, and/or real estate background helpful
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications listed, please respond by sending your resume along with a cover letter referencing your desired salary by clicking Appy now. No phone calls please.
For more than 30 years, FirstService Residential Minnesota’s dedicated team of local professionals has worked hard to become the trusted partner and advisor to homeowner associations and developers of communities of every type and size throughout the Minneapolis / St. Paul greater metro area and surrounding counties. Formerly known as Gittleman Management Corporation, we are recognized as the leading property company in the state, delivering full-service community association management and maintenance services for over 260 associations, 25,000 units and 35,000 homeowners throughout the Minneapolis /St. Paul greater metro area and surrounding counties.
We also have an affiliated company, Gittleman Construction, a licensed general contractor (# BC635989), which includes professionals in the areas of maintenance, plumbing, electrical, custom remodeling, and disaster management and restoration services.
FirstService Residential Minnesota is an Accredited Association Management Company and a licensed real estate broker.
For more information about FirstService Residential please visit our website at www.fsresidential.com.