This job is no longer available
Uponor is a global leader in the manufacturing of products and systems that make homes and commercial environments comfortable, safe and healthy. Uponor offers a dynamic work environment with talented professionals resulting in partnerships that produce the highest quality products, service and support. Uponor was just named the Manufacturer’s Alliance Manufacturer of the Year for 2013 for the company’s willingness to share information to strengthen fellow Minnesota manufacturers. Also in 2013, Uponor was named one of Minneapolis' Star Tribune’s Top 100 Workplaces by employees. Uponor’s focus on the customer along with our commitment to corporate citizenship and sustainability make us an employer of choice.
This person would be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Sales/Representative agency communication.
- Marketing support (contractor and distributor programs, promotions, product launches, product samples, and literature).
- Market events, tradeshows, and outside representative agency -onboarding’s.
- Project Manages leads through McGraw-Dodge and salesforce.com campaigns; inclusive of administration, tracking, and calling.
- Uploading Special Pricing Agreements in Oracle Advanced Pricing (OAP) after approval; then converses with Customer Service Representatives (CSR’s).
All above duties result in more qualified pipeline opportunities, enhanced customer relationships, enhanced sales productivity, streamlined processes, and increased revenue.
- Support Region with communication, product launches, marketing support (programs, promotions, product samples, literature, and merchandising), regional market events, regional tradeshows, and Rep Agency on-boarding.
- OAP entry of approved SPR’s. Also communication with region Sales Managers and CSR’s.
- Salesforce.com entry of sales leads, campaign leads and data clean-up. Also track known ‘lost sales’.
- In working with Sales, create follow-up calls after sales-driven events (e.g. campaign leads for blitzes and summits) and filter through McGraw-Dodge specifications to increase the Opportunity Pipeline. Provide monthly progress reports.
- Proactively contact PROadvantage members. Provide monthly progress reports.
- Proactively contact Salesforce.com-campaign “marketing leads” and qualify against clear criteria. Pass qualified leads to Sales to create as opportunities and close.
- Cross-sell to existing and prospect customers: designs, training, promotions, webinars, local tradeshows, and other product applications (e.g. distribution piping).
- Respond to inbound inquiries coming from the website, phone, and events. Includes specifications, product samples, training, program clarification, literature, etc.
- Travel for regional market events, regional tradeshows, and Rep-onboardings.
- Seeks out opportunities to contribute to the business success through proactive involvement in team initiatives.
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree and 1-2+ years of equivalent experience related to Sales, Marketing, Channel Management, Customer Service, and/or Product Development with progressive responsibility.
Must demonstrate an aptitude and desire to sell, gain market and service knowledge, and demonstrate the ability to learn product knowledge. Key competencies include interpersonal skills, drive, resilience, and strong oral, written communication, teamwork, and organizational skills. Credible persuasive skills and problem-solving skills are of paramount importance. Strong telephone presentation abilities and computer skills essential.
Forward resume by clicking APPLY NOW.