This job is no longer available
Our Downtown Minneapolis client is seeking a service-driven, experienced Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join their team. This is a temp-to-hire role and involves directing a high volume of incoming calls and greeting visitors and staff as well as providing wide-ranging general office/administrative support in a busy office environment. Hours are 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. Salary is $27,000 - $31,000 with great benefits and free parking.
Key position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Professionally answer incoming calls and direct accordingly.
- Greet all guests in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner.
- Provide wide-ranging administrative and clerical support for all program areas including data entry, faxing, copying, scanning, filing, word processing, and label production.
- Perform daily mail distribution.
- Procurement and maintenance of all office supplies.
- Maintain common areas of office such as work room, conference rooms, kitchen, and common areas.
- Assist with meetings and special events including coordination of staff social gatherings, lunches, etc.
- Support for special projects including research and gathering data and other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of three recent consecutive years of receptionist experience.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and exceptional phone etiquette, with an ability to relate effectively with diverse individuals.
- Must demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy with strong focus on delivering superior customer service to internal and external people.
- Computer skills including Internet, Microsoft Office and Outlook - database experience helpful.
- Demonstrated ability to perform detailed work with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests and execute diverse workload.
- Strong project management skills and an ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems effectively.
If you are an interested and qualified candidate, please click Apply Now to use the built-in StarTribune application feature to submit your resume or you may email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with JHGRAA in the subject line. Thank you.