This job is no longer available
Top Talent Solutions is now seeking career-minded candidates to work as Machine Operators on 2nd shift in Brooklyn Park. Candidate will be cross-trained on a variety of machines within the packaging solutions industry. Positions available are Monday – Friday; 2:45 pm - 11:15 pm with opportunity to work OT on most weeks.
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
- Follows safe operating procedures and all safety rules and guidelines.
- Selects, installs, sets, positions and aligns stops, guides, dies and rolls as indicated by scale, rule or template of order specifications.
- Adjusts tension controls according to size, thickness and number of corrugated sheets.
- Stacks and feeds corrugated material.
- Adjusts settings and controls as required to ensure product meets specifications and quality standards.
- Measures product dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation and performs quality inspection of finished product.
- Removes cut pieces from product, die or bed of machine.
- Counts, stacks, marks, bands and transports finished product to the proper area as directed
- Performs minor machine maintenance such as cleaning and oiling of machines, dies or product.
- Performs inventory transactions.
- Previous machine operation or manufacturing background.
- Keyboard/Computer experience.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bending, stooping, turning/twisting at the waist, reaching and crawling.
- Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.