This job is no longer available
Our client located in Blaine, MN is looking for a candidate to assist in the assembly and repairs of starters and alternators. This is a 1st shift position M-F, paying $10/hr.
- Performs the work to correct all known defective product. This will include helping define the problem properly, organizing, and correcting and making sure the process is completed.
- Works with Warehouse Supervisor to make sure that when necessary, all existing product is adjusted or altered to meet existing customer demand. This may include adding a component (regulator, pulley, etc.) or adjusting the way the product is set from the factory to create a different part number.
- Makes sure that all of the work is documented for potential recharging back to the suppliers for the quality problems.
- Collaborating with the Quality Technician of the team to manage the workload, keep the area in good, clean condition.
- Basic Automotive or Electrical/Mechanical work experience
- Quality inspection work experience
- Must pass mechanical aptitude testing