This job is no longer available
KleinBank is the 2011 recipient of the Minnesota Business Ethics Award for mid-sized businesses and a 2012 recipient of the Minnesota Family Business Awards. As Minnesota’s largest family-owned state bank, our 19 community-focused locations have been serving the financial needs of local residents and businesses since 1907!
KleinBank has an immediate opening for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to lead their financial analysis & planning team. This individual will spearhead the monthly financial performance reporting, quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis, activity based costing, product profitability, customer profitability and other special projects. The qualified candidate will provide financial consulting & strategic support to senior management across all business lines including preparing business line reviews, financial presentations and other projects requested.
The primary responsibilities include:
Manage the financial reporting process:
- Oversight of our current financial reporting software “MPC”, including timely and accurate reporting, analysis and communication of results.
- Oversight over “View Point” reporting software, including development of reporting process, accuracy of reports, analysis and communication of results.
- Oversight over consolidated, market, corporate financial and business line reviews.
- Oversight over the annual budget and forecasting process as it relates to the financial systems that support these processes.
- Ensuring adequate back-up trained and able to maintain MPC, View Point and ABC system.
Activity Based Costing:
- Development of activity based costing methodology (working with outside consultant).
- Implementation of ABC model; management training, ABC calculations, ABC validation, integration into reporting system, product pricing development.
- Maintenance of system and enhancements.
- Integration of activity based costing to help develop individual product profitability analysis.
- Ongoing maintenance of profitability analysis and presentation.
- Understand the basic components of our ALM system and able to analyze the results.
- Primary back up for ALM system.
- Understand the basic components of FTP and able to analyze results.
- Primary back up for FTP system.
Customer Profitability System:
- Oversight of the profitability system including monthly processing/reconciling, annual updates to capital/risk tables, training and support.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration required, Masters degree in Finance or Business Administration desired. Must have 5+ years of leadership experience with proven ability to create and lead a high performance team of financial analysts, and 7+ years of financial institution experience in a Finance department. Previous activity based costing experience desired. Strong management skills with a high level of detail and follow up, and exceptional communication and organizational skills required. Must have a high level of proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Access (desired), and other tools used for analytics and presentations.
KleinBank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Qualified candidates can apply by clicking APPLY NOW.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer