This job has now expired
Are you an operations professional who drives sales growth, is goal-oriented and customer service focused? Do you believe there is no such word as impossible? Are you strategic and not afraid to step-in and make a difference? Regis Corporation is the salon industry's global leader, with over 55,000 employees and 12,000 salons worldwide and we may have a Regional Director opportunity for you!
We want to hire extraordinary leaders with backgrounds in field operations to:
- Drive sales growth while managing operational expenses
- Create best-in-class customer experiences and increase customer loyalty
- Communicate and execute operational and marketing strategies for multiple regional locations
- Partner with HR to hire, develop and retain top talent
- Lead, coach and motivate teams
- Embrace and champion change
In addition to those skills, we need people who:
- Think on their feet
- Can multi-task while keeping priorities top of mind
- Encourage and mentor their teams to do their best every day
- Take ownership
- Identify new and better ways to do everyday things
To be a considered a good fit for this role, you also need to have:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of experience with retail or service related multi-unit management
- Valid and current driver's license and be insurable for motor vehicle use
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to read and analyze sales, cost and budget reports
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to be a leader as well as a team player
Relocation assistance is not offered for this role.
As a Regional Director (RD) you are responsible for all aspects of salon operations in your assigned region. You are directly responsible for achieving regional sales goals through ensuring exceptional guest service driving increased guest loyalty and sales growth. As an RD you are also responsible for controlling direct operational costs in order to meet or exceed budgeted P&L goals for an assigned region. You are completely accountable for the execution of regional strategies, results and development of district leadership. You will be held accountable for making strategic, operational and financial decisions in the best interest of the business.
If you want to be part of a company that is reigniting itself, an organization you can believe in and contribute to, and obtain a challenging position that makes you excited to come to work, then we want to talk with you!