Revenue Control Analyst
This position includes analysis of revenues, payments, parking visits, and exception events. Assists with the review and analysis of the parking management operator’s monthly invoice/statement, abandoned vehicle reconciliation report, cashiers’ payment handling performance, standard operating procedures, and daily cash, bank card, and check deposits. Provides trending and analysis of revenue control of sales, payments, and adjustment transactions by both Landside and the parking management operator. Directs companies that provide revenue control system and parking management in modification of procedures and software changes. Provides additional financial, accounting and revenue control operational analysis as needed. Performs all other duties as assigned.
REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
- Generates and creates reports to analyze and monitor Landside revenue, payment transactions and exception transactions for compliance with MAC policy.
- Produces daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Analyzes operations, revenues, and exception reports to detect variances which may require further investigation and documentation.
- Creates a detailed description of software enhancements.Works with the revenue control system provider to obtain costing and prepares necessary purchasing documents.
- Supervises the revenue control contractor in creating software enhacements and is actively involved in testing the modifications before providing final authorization.
- Maintains accurate files and creates reports to document reviews completed, findings, and actions taken in response to findings.
- Reviews reports to identify fraud and ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Tests and documents the reliability, speed, accuracy, and integrity of the revenue control systems.
- Reviews requests for modifications to the revenue control systems and determines appropriate action in accordance with existing controls and requirements.
- Monitors, repairs, and enhances the revenue control system to meet organizational demands.
- Performs field testing/observance of unusual revenue control transactions/events.
- Assists Landside staff with annual taxi permitting as directed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business, information technology, accounting, public administration or a related field and two years of parking revenue control operating experience in a high volume transaction environment, where primary duties included reporting and analysis using a revenue control hardware and software system >OR<
- Two years of post-secondary education and six years of parking revenue control operating experience in a high volume transaction environment, where primary duties included reporting and analysis using a revenue control hardware and software system
- Experience writing, analyzing and interpreting financial or operational reports
- Intermediate skill level using Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills
- Ability to effectively resolve conflict in an assertive, but respectful manner
- Valid state-issued driver’s license
- Reliable vehicle to commute between job sites
- Basic skill level using Microsoft Access
- Advanced skills managing, monitoring and developing revenue control parking system hardware and software
- Experience ensuring compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard PCI DSS