Apply NOW to be considered for our December 2nd, 2013 Training Class!
Apply now to be considered for our December 2nd, 2013 Training Class. DCM Services has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Collections” for four years in a row! This industry-wide, national recognition was based on a two-part employee survey that evaluated the employee experience along with workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems and demographics.
At DCM Services, we want Account Representatives who DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!
While we’re proud that our employees clearly enjoy working here, we’re not really surprised. That’s because we care about our employees’ work experience. And we encourage feedback. Their opinions and ideas always are welcomed.
And as we continue to grow, we’re looking for people who can grow with us. If you’re looking for a great career opportunity, apply to join our bunch. At DCM Services, we achieve results by hiring exceptional people and providing them with the tools and support they need to maximize their potential.
With one of the best, most supportive training programs in the business, we continue to expand and support our employee’s development with supplemental training as you move along your career path.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adhere to a regulated and structured work environment
- Capacity to work independently as well as contribute to a larger team
- Proficient in basic computer and keyboarding skills
Pay, Incentives and On-going Support
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Bonuses based on performance and service compliments
- 401(k) retirement: eligible in one year with company matching
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off after 90-day probationary period
- Family friendly, flexible work schedules
- Internal advancement opportunities
- In-depth initial 3-week training program and on-going training opportunities
- Strong and supportive mentorship program
- We’re conveniently located in the Best Buy Corporate Headquarters with three metro transit stations with free commuter resources
- In addition to frequent complimentary employee snacks and lunches, the Campus also has an On-site Cafeteria, 2 Caribou Coffee locations, US Bank, Game Room, Fitness Center, as well as a Farmer’s market on Tuesday’s throughout the growing season