Key Account Administrator
JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
Key Account Administrator
SICK is a global leading manufacturer of sensors, safety systems, encoders, machine vision and automatic identification products for industrial applications. Whether automating factories or optimizing distribution centers, SICK provides cost-effective solutions.
This position is the primary contact for specified key accounts (domestic and international) of SICK, Inc. This position is responsible for providing a level of service that exceeds the expectations of these key accounts.
- Act as a single point of contact for the customer on problem escalation and resolution. This includes effective escalation management of incidents that affect customer satisfaction by working closely with product management, supply chain, engineering, quality, production and shipping.
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with clients over the phone and occasionally in person.
- Accurate and timely completion of the order receipt, entry and delivery set-up; solving customer problems and answering questions as expeditiously as possible.
- Play a role in retention and growth by being an advocate for the customer and provide feedback to SICK, Inc. product managers, engineers and sales team.
- Coordinate with all internal groups to assume adequate communication to achieve exceptional service levels and provide continuing visibility of contractual obligations.
- CRM database management and data entry related to key account activities.
- Management of order and item master records related to key accounts.
- Act as a project manager on special projects as required, to ensure that SICK, Inc. meets any non-routine contractual requirements or expectations of the customer.
- Learn and maintain safety stock levels and reorder points to ensure inventory availability.
- Proactively identify situations that might adversely affect our relationship with our customers; develop processes to prevent it in the future and communicate effectively through the situation with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in processes or service levels and make recommendations for enhancing them; implement changes as requested.
- Maintains awareness of lead times and coordinates new order delivery dates with manufacturing capabilities.
- Provide monthly reporting of activities, orders, sales, on-time delivery, etc. to SICK, Inc. management regarding assigned key accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in business OR equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in sales administration and/or order entry.
- Must possess strong computer skills as well including Microsoft Office products, Email applications and ability to develop skills in or ERP and CRM systems.
- Understanding of exceptional business processes.
This role is crucial to ensuring the flawless execution required to help the company execute on its aggressive growth goals.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment that offers challenges and the opportunity for growth, we’re the place for you! SICK, Inc. is located in West Bloomington, MN and offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits program. Qualified candidates should apply online by clicking Apply now and include a cover letter and resume, with salary history/ requirements to be considered.
Visit us at www.sickusa.com and follow us on Twitter and on Facebook!
We are an Affirmative Action (AA)/Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
PLEASE NO AGENCIES/NO TELEPHONE INQUIRIES