TIG Welder Requirements/Responsibilities
- Must be able to read a blueprint and build the equipment on their own.
- Must have experience working within a metal fabrication manufacturer environment.
- Must have experience with pipe fitting and be able to build equipment on their own.
- Availability to work 8 to 12 hour shifts, including some Saturdays if necessary.
- Willing to lift and/or carry 50#, lifting up to 20 times per day, lifting from varied heights.
- Must be proficient at TIG welding carbon steel and stainless steel sch. 10 pipe/sch. 40 pipe.
- Must be familiar with 6G weld test.
- Must be able to cross train on different positions to ensure maximum output.
- Measure, square and assemble parts by welding parts together.
- Grind metal to correct sizes.
- Set up welding area for different production runs.