This job is no longer available
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently looking for 1st Shift Fabricators for a client in Chaska, MN.
The Fabricator will safely and efficiently manufacture custom water purification equipment based on engineered drawings. Employees will be required to wear protective equipment including safety glasses, hearing protections, and safety shoes.
1st shift, 6:00am-2:30pm
Monday-Friday, some Saturdays as needed
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings/blueprints
- Must be able to fabricate assemblies according to specifications and/or verbal direction
- MUST be able to accurately read a ruler/increments of 1/8th and 1/16th
- Ability to layout parts and configure items
- Ability to build plumbing manifolds with PVC, stainless steel, copper, galvanized materials
- Ability to glue and cut PVC
- Must be able to stand, lift up to 40 lbs, bend, kneel and sit throughout shifts
- Must have good attention to detail and self-motivated
- PVC pipe fitting experience a plus!
Pay is $15/hour. This is a temporary position with room for growth for outstanding employees.
Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen if chosen for position.
Interested candidates must submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Fabricator in the subject.