This job has now expired
Cardiocom, a subsidiary of Medtronic, is an award-winning leader in cutting-edge telehealth solutions, medical software and nurse call center services located in Chanhassen, Minnesota. With a client roster that includes some of the largest home health groups, health plans, hospitals, physician groups and coordinated care companies in the nation, Cardiocom is positioned to revolutionize this fast-growing industry. Take the next step in your career! Join a progressive, dynamic and vibrant company that’s on the leading edge of telehealth. We look forward to hearing from you.
As a result of our dynamic growth, we have an outstanding opportunity for a registered or certified Medical Assistant for our clinical call center. Strong phone skills and etiquette, data entry and software proficiency required.
• Data entry of patient information in dedicated software
• Reporting patient status to supervising Telehealth RN
• Telephone contact with patients per customer requirements
• Updating patient records
• Maintaining spreadsheets
• Minimum one year customer service
• Certified or Registered Medical Assistant credentials
• Must be comfortable working on the telephone with clinicians and customers
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate by phone, email, and fax
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Typing skills – minimum 40 words per minute
• Appropriate and professional grammar and correct spelling is expected and essentia
Benefits: Cardiocom offers a full benefit program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401K, paid time off and 9 holidays. Cardiocom is an EEO/AA employer.