Mediation Coordinator - Part-Time
The Better Business Bureau of Minnesota & North Dakota is currently seeking a versatile, energetic, and integrity driven individual to fill the position of part- time (day time hours) Mediation Coordinator in our Burnsville office.
Core duties include, but are not limited to:
- Processing incoming complaints from general public
- Follow-up contact with consumers and/or businesses
- Perform file reviews on companies to track patterns of complaints as needed
- Data entry into organization system
To be considered for this position, you must meet the following qualifications:
- High school Diploma or completion of GED required.
- 2+ year’s prior experience in an office setting with general office duties and responsibilities.
- Strong verbal communication skills with clear, easily heard and understandable telephone voice.
- Effective written communication skills with ability to respond to e-mail inquiries using proper sentence structure, grammar and language rules.
- Strong customer service orientation and interpersonal skills, with excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Self-starter, willing to take on additional assignments that may be outside of typical job duties.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to effectively multi-task.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, with demonstrated capability in Word, Excel, and Outlook.