This job has now expired
- Installs new door hardware.
- Installs and re-keys security locks on all gaming equipment and property items.
- Maintains equipment inventory.
- Performs damage-free lockout service for the company, Community, and guests.
- Cuts and issues keys, replaces broken keys.
- Responds to security requests for building emergency entries.
- Driving is not an essential function of this job. In the event driving is required, team members must adhere to the driving standards determined by the Gaming Enterprise.
- High School graduate or GED.
- Combination of education and experience to equal at least three years in the Locksmith field.
- Valid driver’s license is required with a good driving record.