Family Medicine Phys w/out OB
This job has now expired
Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
The clinic is 100% Primary Care.
Patients will admit to Mercy Hospital and Unity Hospital. Mercy Hospital, a 252-bed facility, responds to a wide range of health care needs with specialty services including: Behavioral Health, Cardiac, Family Centered Care, Oncology, Orthopedics and Neurology. Emergency coverage is available 24 hours.
Unity Hospital, a 274-bed facility, is one of the north metro's premier community hospitals. It offers leading edge technology, equipment, procedures, modern facilities, highly skilled professionals and a humanity that transcends the daily task of caring for sick people.
An established, award-winning Electronic Medical Record is utilized.
- Call is by phone and shared with other clinics in the region
- 100% outpatient
M.D. or D.O.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified (BE/BC) Physician in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Minnesota Medical License
Open to full and part-time candidates.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary Range: Market Competitive
- Allina employed position
- Allina benefits package includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, life, and vision insurance, short & long-term disability, an employer-matching retirement plan, generous time off, an annual deferred compensation allowance, payment of malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), annual CME allowance, and payment of license, DEA, and board certification.
Brooklyn Park, located on the west bank of the Mississippi River, in the northwest section of Hennepin County, is the fourth-largest city in the Metropolitan area, sixth-largest in the state, and is easily accessible (about 10 miles northwest of downtown Minneapolis). Brooklyn Park offers a variety of community events and activities year-round. No matter the season, you'll get a chance to relax and enjoy yourself here. Golf one of the country's top courses, or relax at one of the many parks. Whatever your pleasure, Brooklyn Park can accommodate you.
- Located 12 miles North of the Twin Cities
- Population = 73,000
- Service Area = 54,100
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA