This job is no longer available
Do you have an IPC-610 Certification? Can you solder to J-STD regulations? Would you like to work Thursday through Sunday and have Monday through Wednesday off? If you are looking to extend your career in Electrical Assembly and work in a contract to hire position, then APPLY TODAY!
THE RIGHT STAFF is currently looking for an individual with Experience using SMT, AOI, and Soldering Certifications to represent our client in a contract to hire basis in the east metro. This will be a 10 hour shift Thursday through Sunday from 6 am - 4:30 pm. Starting wage for qualified candidates will be $13/Hour
- Review AOI inspection for accurate, consistent detection of SMT paste, component placement and solder joint defects.
- Load programs per documentation.
- Using magnification aids and stereo-microscopes, inspect populated printed circuit boards and identify component misplacement and solder defects to IPC-A-610 standards.
- Ability to recognize problems in the operation process or with components and to highlight/communicate those problems to machine operator for immediate correction.
- Quality control and part identification experience.
- Successful completion of ESD Safety training and IPC-A-610 certification.
- A high school education or equivalent along with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Must exhibit knowledge and/or skill in operating equipment used in the area.
- Soldering experience toward IPC-J-STD-001 is helpful.
For Immediate consideration please apply online at :
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! We want to get to know you, your skills, interests and goals. Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. We provide interview coaching. We can connect you with some of the area's leading employers. We are here to help you!
Temporary assignments to full-time permanent position, THE RIGHT STAFF is ready to assist you! Let us help you create YOUR success!