This job has now expired
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Quello Clinic, which joined Allina in mid-2008, has provided award winning family medicine to south suburban communities for more than 60 years. Each family practice provider focuses on the patient as a whole person and on how the patient's own health is interrelated with the health of family members. Quello has 32 providers with clinic locations in Burnsville, Chanhassen, Edina, Lakeville and Savage; and it also offers urgent care at its Burnsville, Edina and Lakeville locations.
- This person will provide patient care support and assist providers as instructed by the physician, provider or RN.
- They will administer therapies including medications, calling in provider authorized prescriptions, scheduling follow up visits, follow up regarding test results, or other support unique to a specialty provider.
- They will also receive patient phone calls and follow the practice or protocol while gathering pertinent data regarding the reason for the call.
- This person is also responsible to room patients, manage patient flow, obtain adequate patient medical information and enter other information as well as orders into system.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prefer one year specialty or primary care experience including PC experience within a computerized work environment with ability to keyboard and navigate within an automated medical work environment.
- Medical Terminology
- CMA or RMA and curretn certification/registration required or achievement of CMA, RMA required by next testing date or MN LPN license
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full time position (40 hours per week)
- Shift: Days (Monday-Friday)
- No weekends
Burnsville is just south of the Minnesota River and only 20 minutes from both downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul for the best of all worlds. This relaxed suburban setting includes regional attractions, unique specialty shops, diverse dining choices, parks and paved paths, fine arts and much more.
- Located 20 minutes South of Minneapolis/St.Paul
- Population = 60,220
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA