Automated Medical Records Specialist (Hastings)
This job has now expired
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
- Scan medical documents and edit files within computerized medical record
- Files, locates, logs, retrieves and delivers medical records and dictation as assigned
- Refill t'ups, mail, incoming / outgoing faxes
- ROI assistance / t'up
- High school diploma or equivalent
- HIS course completion or 1 - 2 years previous medical records or office experience within a computerized work environment preferred
- Demonstrated accurate keyboard and PC skills
- Ability to organize large volumes of documents
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Part time: 20 hours / week
- Day / Evening Shifts
- No weekends
- Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 4 hours per day
- Non Contract
A scenic rivertown steeped in tradition, Hastings features the rugged and colorful scenery of the Mississippi, St. Croix, and Vermillion Rivers, many historic buildings, a mix of shopping facilities, restaurants, and industry & community festivities. The city's charming downtown is an interesting collection of restaurants, shops, and third-generation stores. Within the city limits are 8 city parks, 14 neighborhood parks, and boat access ramps. Two ski slopes and six golf courses are nearby. The neighborhoods feature a blend of large, quaint, older homes complemented by newer housing that lends a suburban influence.
- Located 20 miles Southeast of St. Paul
- Population = 18,500
- Service Area = 155,000
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA