HOURS: Normally 7:00 am – 3:30 pm Days (M – F)
Performs proper maintenance/repair procedures to promote the efficient and safe operation of HVAC, boilers, hot water heating, humidifiers, rtu’s, mua, furnaces, air conditioners, and related work areas.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs scheduled and emergency maintenance and repair work to facilities and equipment.
- Follows up on and studies recurring failures in an effort to find solutions.
- Repair and maintain HVAC equipment, rtu’s, mua, furnaces, air conditioners, Boilers, and Humidifiers.
- Trouble-shoots problems with HVAC equipment and takes measures to solve the problems.
- Makes repairs as required for proper operating equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance activities such as lubrication, filter changes, belts, coil & condenser cleaning, water treatment, testing and other repairs.
- Maintain paperwork as required for logs, service orders and all necessary tracking of maintenance as needed.
SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE:
- High school diploma preferred with experience in facilities HVAC, refrigeration and boiler service and maintenance.
- 5+ years related experience.
- Good mechanical aptitude and trouble shooting skills
- Math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers.
- Specialized training in gas piping, air conditioning, heating, electrical low voltage, and commercial refrigeration
- Extensive knowledge of processes, operation, equipment, materials, products and repairs.
- Knowledge of general maintenance procedures.
No recruiters. Please click Apply now to send resumes or fax to 651-452-0661.