This job is no longer available
Twin Cities Public Television, a Star Tribune 2013 Top Workplaces Employer, is seeking a skilled and experienced Director of Integrated Marketing & Communications that is responsible for driving tpt’s consumer marketing and communications efforts including managing on air promotion, magazine, e-marketing, digital marketing, social media, Public Relations and events. Key responsibilities include conceptualizing, planning, and executing a fully integrated marketing and communications program in support of tpt’s content, development and fundraising activities. This person is a senior communications specialist and modern marketer who will create engagement strategies and campaigns to appeal to market segments that can support tpt’s mission.
The qualified candidate will have a strong background in marketing automation, analytics and social media and the ability to leverage his/her past experience in digital marketing strategies and direct marketing in working with non-profit fundraising or membership based organizations.
- Responsible for knowledge of developing trends in digital marketing and of user behavior.
- Conceptualize, plan, and execute a fully integrated marketing and communications program in support of tpt’s content, development and fundraising activities.
- Create engagement strategies and campaigns that appeal to market segments that can support tpt’s mission.
- Create and execute marketing and communications strategies including e-mail, digital, mobile and social networking to create new leads and achieve annual and revenue goals.
- Administers the development and approval of the annual brand communication strategies and plans.
MARKET DATA ANALYSIS & REPORTING
- Analyze and translate CRM data and social media trends into actionable campaigns to maximize the conversion of audiences into supporters.
- Partner with the Senior Vice President of Revenue to develop key measurement strategies and metrics.
- Work with web analytics team to establish reports that measure successes and help identify opportunities.
- Support all tpt business units as the internal marketing agency developing a cohesive, collaborative working relationship between all service and communication departments.
- Oversee media relations and partner outreach to barter, event partner, feature and/or promote tpt’s and our content (stories, videos, etc.).
- Manage development cycle of magazine production events team to ensure efficient processes, strong vendor relationships and resulting work is aligned with key strategies.
- Improve engagement with the tpt's social media community to increase revenue generation and brand awareness.
Required Skills and Abilities:
The desired qualities and attributes that this new position will possess to achieve maximum results are:
- BA/BS degree is required. MBA Strongly preferred.
- 7+ years of progressive marketing management experience in digital or direct marketing.
- Previous experience successfully managing digital strategy and execution working in non-profit fundraising or a membership based organization.
- Experience working with Eloqua (marketing automation) and Salesforce (CRM) is a plus.
- Ability to work with all levels of leadership and articulate data and findings to be applied to the business.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong web analytics skills including experience with web analytics software, such as Google Analytics and social media dashboards.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external constituents in a friendly and professional manner.
- The ability to create and execute strategy and lead through change and changing technology.
If you possess the necessary direct work experience required for our new Director of Integrated Marketing & Communications, please click Apply now to visit our Career Center and apply online. Twin Cities Public Television is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer