This job is no longer available
THE RIGHT STAFF has an opportunity for the right person to work in a Medical Assembler role on a long term temporary basis working with a variety of hand tools and automatic packaging machines for our client in Saint Paul making $10/hour.
To apply for this position:
**APPLY ONLINE NOW: http://www.therightstaff.info/application.htm
** Qualified applicants may choose to apply directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Job Functions
· Manual assembly and packaging of packaging of medical products
· Utilizing hand-held/bench machinery to facilitate the assembly of medical products of a simple to complex nature.
· Completing quality checks such as 1st Article verification and Seal testing.
· Reading and understanding manufacturing procedures and utilizing these procedures to assemble/package medical products.
· 6 months of general assembly experience required.
· Experience in medical manufacturing or high tech environment preferred.
· Clean room, clean environment experience preferred.
· All procedures are in English - must be able to read, write English at a high school requirement.
· Manual dexterity and good hand/eye coordination required
· Ability to lift 25 pounds required.
Client information & Location: Saint Paul
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! We want to get to know you, your skills, interests, and goals. Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. We provide interview coaching. We can connect you with some of the area’s leading employers. We are here to help you!
Temporary assignments to full-time permanent positions, THE RIGHT STAFF is ready to assist you! Let us help you create YOUR success!
We thank all interested candidates. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.