Mary T. Inc. currently has a position available for a full-time, day cook in a Senior Living Community in Coon Rapids.
The Qualified Candidate will have:
- Experience with preparing high-quality family style meals for 80+ people
- At least 1+ years of senior housing cooking experience
- Experience with food ordering, inventory management and menu planning
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Comfortability with working in a single cook kitchen
- Familiarity with ServSafe standards
- Strong customer service skills
- Willingness to work special events
This cook position will be responsible for directing the kitchen assistant. Three professional references required – please include contact information for these references in your resume or application.
For more information please contact HR at 763-754-2505. You can download an application from our website at www.marytinc.com, stop into our office at 1555 118th LN Coon Rapids, MN 55448 or email your resume.
We set high standards for performance -- all staff, whether in direct consumer service roles or support roles, have clear expectations for job performance. We work hard and share a commitment to providing our consumers with the best care and we are dedicated to creating a warm and supportive living environment for those we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer and support a diverse workplace.