Customer Service Rep (YMCA Administration and Training Center)
We are very excited to announce that the YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Rep to join our team.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing premier customer service to our members, participants, and branch/camp team members which may include but is not limited to determining customer requirements, answering inquiries, resolving problems, fulfilling requests, making recommendations, maintaining and updating databases, tracking incoming calls, and assisting with online system troubleshooting.
The preferred candidate will be bilingual in Spanish.
- Provide premier customer service via phone and customer portal to members, participants and internal branch/camp team members.
- Answer questions related to programs and services, make recommendations, and solve problems including technical issues as needed.
- Meet Key Performance Metrics including quality assurance.
- Recommend process improvements and new services by collecting customer data and analyzing customer needs.
- Maintain overall knowledge and mastery of CSC systems.
- Set up annual trainings with Program, Camp, and Membership Leadership.
- Maintain assigned SOPs for the Customer Service Center as directed.
- May participate in internal system technical problem solving to include determining cause, recommending solution and following up to ensure resolution.
- May serve as a subject matter expert in processes and policies as it relates to Childcare and Camping programs and participates in team project workgroups, to ensure that knowledge is maintained.
- May analyze and test bug fixes, patches, upgrades, and new development related to various software programs utilized in the Customer Service Center. Document findings using standard testing protocol.
- May provide leadership and assist in mentoring/training the Customer Service Team.
Qualifications - Required
- Minimum of two (2) years customer service experience preferably in a call center.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse clientele and team members.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
- Ability to multitask and to respond quickly and accurately.
- Knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be organized and have strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and navigate multiple databases and/or software programs quickly.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions, set priorities, and work as a team.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
Qualifications - Preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish, Russian, Somali and Hmong).
- Experience working with web site support.
- Call center experience.
- Must be able to talk on the phone and to work on a computer for extended periods of time.
The YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.