This job is no longer available
Clinic Sofia is an established OB/GYN practice seeking an experienced full-time Clinic Coder for our Edina location. The Coder will be primarily responsible for:
- Assigning correct ICD-9CM and CPT codes with appropriate modifiers
- Working coding denials according to set goals and objectives
- Performing charge entry on clinic professional services and inpatient surgical and delivery encounters
- Other business office tasks, as needed
At our clinic, we are a devoted team of caregivers united in a mission to provide a nurturing environment for our community of women. Our team members are valued, cared for and offered continuous opportunities to grow. We offer competitive compensation, healthcare, 401k and profit sharing in addition to numerous other company paid benefits.
- ObGyn coding experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years of coding, billing and/or claims processing experience related to professional billing and diagnosis coding (CMS 1500, CPT, HCPCS, ICD 9 codes), and/or hospital surgical/delivery coding/billing
- Certification (CPC, CCA, CCS, RHIT) or graduation from an accredited program
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Possess excellent time management and prioritization skills in order to meet multiple deadlines
- Experience with Nextgen or Allscripts desired, but not required
Click Apply now to email your resume. Our website is: www.ClinicSofia.com.