Patient Services Representative
Tactile Medical is a Minneapolis-based medical device manufacturer and distributor, and was named one of the "Top Workplaces" by the Star Tribune for each of the past four years. Tactile Medical manufactures and distributes medical equipment to provide home therapy to patients with various conditions, including lymhedema, venous insufficiency, and chronic wounds. Tactile has an excellent opportunity for an Patient Services Representative in our Patient Support Department.
The Patient Services Representative serves as the primary point of contact for the patient/customer, including:
- Checking on the status of their Flexitouch system order;
- Coordinating shipment of the Flexitouch system; and,
- Coordinating service (warranty and non-warranty) on equipment as needed.
- Process all product shipments as assigned per the Pending Shipment Log.
- Explain and facilitate completion of appropriate forms for patients for whom the co-pay presents a financial hardship.
- Field incoming calls from patients and handle any service requests.
- Triage patient calls to other departments as appropriate.
- Process Field Experience Reports (FERs) for any complaints or product issues.
- Update and maintain patient files and database records
Experience and Physical Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years of customer service experience strongly preferred
- Previous healthcare, medical device, and/or patient services experience desirable
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Computer skills necessary
Tactile Medical is an exciting, innovative company with incredible career growth opportunities. We offer competitive wages and benefits including; health & dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) and Roth Plans.
Tactile Medical is an equal employment opportunity / affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in our employment practices or opportunities on any grounds as prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Any applicant requiring reasonable accommodations during the application and/or interview process should contact Human Resources.