President-Allina Health Home Care Services
This job has now expired
Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 15 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services. Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Health Home Care Services provides skilled medical care for patients and families needing rehabilitation, advanced-illness or end-of-life care. With headquarters located in St. Paul, Minn., services are provided in 30 Minnesota counties, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Provide executive leadership in the delivery of strategic, financial and operational objectives for Allina's Home Care Services programs including Hospice, Palliative Care, Home Health, Home Oxygen & Medical Equipment, Senior Care Transitions, and AHCS Care Navigation
- Approx. $110 million revenue, 950 employees
- BS/BA or masters in healthcare, business management in healthcare or related field
- 10 or more years experience in healthcare or business operations with demonstrated results in business growth, operating performance, quality and process improvement, and change management
- Demonstrated proficiency in management of complex business and operational solutions
- Demonstrated progressive responsibilities
- Leadership skills, and competencies
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full Time Position (40 hours/week)
- Day Shift
- No Weekends
With beautiful natural settings along the Mississippi River, St. Paul embodies a large ethnically diverse population with restaurants, cultural entertainment, and shopping venues for everyone. Downtown St. Paul features a number of historic buildings including the State Capitol, the Fitzgerald Theater (home to Garrison Keillor's "A Prairie Home Companion"), the Landmark Center, the St. Paul Hotel, and breathtaking views of the Mississippi River. The city is also home to the Science Museum of MN, the Xcel Energy Center (home of the MN Wild hockey team), and the MN History Center. St. Paul offers many private, alternative, and public school options from elementary through college and a wide array of housing options from old historic homes to new construction. The Twin Cities is consistently ranked near the top of Fortune's list of best cities in the world for work and family. A healthy business climate, opportunities for employment, good transportation, and an entrepreneurial environment are amongst the contributing factors.
- Located in St. Paul
- Population = 270,000
- Service Area = 1,600,000
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA