This job is no longer available
Forius, the north central affiliate of the National Association of Credit Management (NACM), is seeking an energetic professional for a part-time, flexible 24 – 28 hour position.
- Process monthly mailing and electronic communications
- Prepare client welcome packets
- Generate monthly reports
- Process contact information and service changes in client database
- Work closely with staff to setup monthly newsletters and online event registrations
- Work closely with staff to provide administrative support leading up to meetings and client events
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills to handle multiple overlapping activities with attention to detail
- Proficient communication skills, including oral and written composition
- Thorough knowledge with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer focused attitude and willingness to jump in and help
- Ability to travel up to one time per year for on-site meeting support
Please apply with resume and cover letter including salary requirements.