Family Medicine Physician with or without OB
This job has now expired
Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 15 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services. Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Health clinics are committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care. Allina Health clinics provide primary care, specialty care and urgent care services to people in 41 communities. More than 750 health care practitioners help patients identify health risks, manage chronic illness and find their path to better health.
- Full time position (40 hours/week)
- Day/Evening Shift (within clinic hours)
- No weekends
- This position exists to provide direct medical care within the outpatient clinic
- The position works collaboratively with patients to improve their health and well-being
- Delivering evidence based care that supports the Triple Aim of improved health outcomes, an exceptional patient experience and efficient use of resources is required
- This position will practice in outpatient with call rotation for phone triage
- Board Eligible/Board Certified (BE/BC) Physician in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with OB
- Board certification in Integrative Medicine preferred within two years of employment
- Minimum two years experience preferred practicing medicine in a clinical setting
- Board Certification in family medicine with OB or internal medicine
- Valid MN MD License required
- Excellent communication skills-verbal and written
- Highly organized
- Creative and innovative problem solver
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary Range: Market Competitive
- Allina employed position
- Allina benefits package includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, life, and vision insurance, short & long-term disability, an employer-matching retirement plan, generous time off, an annual deferred compensation allowance, payment of malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), annual CME allowance, and payment of license, DEA, and board certification.
Eagan, MN has been named by MONEY magazine as one of Best Places to Live in America - in fact the 17th best place in the US in 2008. Amidst rolling hills, ponds and green space, the city of Eagan is frequently cited as one of the fastest-growing cities in the metropolitan area. Interstate 494 and Cedar Avenue have made this southern suburb easily accessible to the Twin Cities area and just minutes from the International Airport. Residential offerings in Eagan meet most every taste and price range. The community attracts many young, growing families as well as a significant amount of industrial and business development. Northwest Airlines, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Minnesota, West, a Thomson business, Midwest Coca-Cola Bottling and Unisys are among the larger companies operating in Eagan
Bordered by the historic Minnesota River, Eagan contains over 1,000 acres of the Minnesota Valley Wildlife Refuge and 1,500 acres of the Lebanon Hills Regional Park with swimming, fishing, boating, hiking, horse trails and picnic grounds. There are also 54 municipal parks with trails, ice rinks, ball fields, tennis courts and play equipment. The city contains three public golf courses, a YMCA, an indoor civic arena and Cascade Bay, noted as one of the top ten public outdoor aquatic facilities in the US.
- Located 7 miles south of the Twin Cities
- Population = 67,000
- Service Area = 375,000
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA