Internal Medicine Physician
This job has now expired
Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 15 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services. Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Health clinics are committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care. Allina Health clinics provide primary care, specialty care and urgent care services to people in 41 communities. More than 750 health care practitioners help patients identify health risks, manage chronic illness and find their path to better health.
- Full time position (40 hours/week)
- Day Shift (Days variable between 7:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.)
- No weekends
- Internal Medicine Physician
- Board Certified/Board Eligible for Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine residency
- Medical Terminology
- Minnesota Medical license, DEA
- General Internal Medicine
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary Range: Market Competitive
- Allina employed position
- Allina benefits package includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, life, and vision insurance, short & long-term disability, an employer-matching retirement plan, generous time off, an annual deferred compensation allowance, payment of malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), annual CME allowance, and payment of license, DEA, and board certification.
Richfield is a well-established suburb with affordable homes for the young families and new developments being built for the older resident. Easy access to main throughways, just minutes from both Minneapolis and St. Paul, close to the airport and major shopping centers including the Mall of America. Its residents are committed to its vitality, and Richfield is consistently recognized for innovative development programs. The school system has received national awards for its excellence in education. Richfield has over 300 acres of parkland, an ice arena, outdoor pool with waterslide, a staffed nature center, Farmers Market and offers a wide variety of recreational programs for all ages.
- Located 10 minutes from Minneapolis
- Population = 40,000
- Service Area = 920,000
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA