Family Practice w/o OB or IM/Peds Physician
This job has now expired
Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 15 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services. Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Health clinics are committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care. Allina Health clinics provide primary care, specialty care and urgent care services to people in 41 communities. More than 750 health care practitioners help patients identify health risks, manage chronic illness and find their path to better health.
- Full time position (M-F; 36 patient contact hours)
- Day Shift
- Primary Care Family Medicine or IM/Peds Clinical without OB, no hospital
- Board Certified Physician in FP or IM/Peds
- Experience or New Graduate with a residency in Family Medicine or IM/Peds
- Driver's License
- Minnesota State Medical License
- Ambulatory or Office Primary care for chronic and preventative patient needs
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary Range: Market Competitive
- Allina employed position
- Allina benefits package includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, life, and vision insurance, short & long-term disability, an employer-matching retirement plan, generous time off, an annual deferred compensation allowance, payment of malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), annual CME allowance, and payment of license, DEA, and board certification.
Burnsville is just south of the Minnesota River and only 20 minutes from both downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul for the best of all worlds. This relaxed suburban setting includes regional attractions, unique specialty shops, diverse dining choices, parks and paved paths, fine arts and much more.
- Located 20 minutes South of Minneapolis/St.Paul
- Population = 60,220
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA