This job is no longer available
Bobby & Steve's Auto World is looking for a dynamic Food Service Team Member! We are a growing company with family roots and strive to help our employees be all they can be so that they can serve our customers with confidence and respect. We have several state-of-the-art locations for automotive service and convenience stores We offer opportunities for advancement, recognition, and competitive salaries. Join the team in our fun and fast paced environment!
Summary: A food service team member takes customer's orders, prepares food and provides excellent service while maintaining and following standards.
- Adhere to company standards, specifications, and guidelines for handling, preparing and serving menu items.
- Preparing orders according to the menu specification and charging appropriately.
- Stocking coolers, freezers, paper goods and bread; putting away suppliers orders.
- Filtering, changing and boiling out fryers; cleaning grills.
- Sweeping , mopping, taking out trash and flattening disposing of cardboard boxes.
- Washing, rinsing and sanitizing dishes.
- Prepping foods from a written recipe using skills such as dicing, slicing, portioning, mixing, etc. with accuracy and consistency.
- Preparing items for our deli case, dinner case, baker case and hot case.
- Following all food safety policies and procedures, including time and temperature control, safe product handling and proper cleaning and sanitizing routines.
- Communicating verbally and documenting accurately on all forms including the time and temperature log, foodborne illness records and cleaning routines.
- Maintaining exceptional personal hygiene standards including frequent hand washing, proper use of gloves, etc.
- Following dress code and grooming requirements, including clean hair/skin, wearing deodorant, trimming and cleaning fingernails, and proper hair restraints, etc.
- Acting as a team player by promoting and helping other areas of the store as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Ability to use basic computer functions.
- Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
Please indicate which location you prefer to work out of: South Minneapolis, Eden Prairie, Downtown or Bloomington.
To forward a resume, click the "APPLY NOW" button.