Data Analyst Intern
This job has now expired
Position: Data Entry Intern (multiple)
We believe it's more than a job; it has to be fun too! We want to give you a chance to learn more about Regis Corporation and learn more about your area of interest. You can be part of an energetic and experienced team! Our Data Entry Intern is responsible for assisting our team in bill paying, coding and overall support. This is a 3 month internship starting in June, 2014 and will end in August, 2014 and you will work from our Edina, MN location. Both our Information Technology and Asset Protection areas have an intern opportunity.
Responsibilities may include a variety of the following tasks:
- Process a high volume of telecom electronic invoices (and import paper invoices if required) utilizing a Regis 3rd part tool.
- Contact carriers on behalf of Regis to make billing address corrections as needed
- Perform accurate and timely data entry and coding in order to keep processes running smoothly
- Carry out administrative support tasks as necessary while paying attention to detail and staying organized
- Maintain file organization on a daily basis so information is available when needed
- We would prefer someone working toward a BA in Business Administration
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong attention to detail and organization are a must
- The ability to adapt to new situations and multi task
- Strong work ethic and a positive personality
- Quick learner and very strong communication skills
Who Regis Is:
Regis Corporation is a multibillion-dollar enterprise and the global leader in beauty salons, and cosmetology education. The Company owns franchises or holds ownership interests in approximately 10,000 worldwide locations. System-wide, these and other concepts are located in the U.S. and in over 30 other countries in North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Asia. Visit our website to learn more at: www.regiscorp.com.