Salon Operations Support Specialist
This job has now expired
The Specialist, Salon Operations Support is directly responsible for partnering with both field and internal teams to support the mobilization and adoption of strategic initiatives. This position will specialize in one or more functional areas of the business (i.e. marketing, IT, etc.) Their emphasis will be on partnering with their manager to improve, simplify and standardize operational processes and providing field support as a subject matter expert in their functional area/s.
- Identify and initiate opportunities for improved field processes and performance.
- Prepare, coordinate and execute deliverables to support the mobilization and adoption of project plans, proposed change initiatives and process changes.
- Partner with Manager and key cross functional partners to solicit and filter field feedback as requested.
- Partner with Manager and key cross functional partners to develop and design reporting to support compliance and adoption of new initiatives and operational process changes.
- Advocate on behalf of field operations and work to influence the outcome of projects and deliverables to ensure results exceed expectations.
- Serve as the first point of contact and point of escalation for the field in functional areas of expertise.
- Address questions and requests from both Salon Support and field leadership with a sense of urgency to provide a timely and accurate response.
- Research and approve various vendor invoices as necessary.
- Promote and demonstrate a positive and productive mood.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with field leaders to ensure successful adoption of organizational initiatives. Maintain strong partnerships with internal functional departments.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or other relevant field is required.
- Highly collaborative style with a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Self-starter with the demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects under time and resource pressure.
- Candidate must be able to balance detail and results orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills, service approach and demonstrated ability to develop strong working relationships
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written, presentation
- Project Management skills and/or the desire to learn project management
- Experience in the salon industry is a plus
Who Regis Is:
Regis Corporation is a multibillion-dollar enterprise and the global leader in beauty salons, and cosmetology education. The Company owns franchises or holds ownership interests in approximately 10,000 worldwide locations. System-wide, these and other concepts are located in the U.S. and in over 30 other countries in North America, South America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
As a Regis employee you will also be eligible to participate in a variety of health and welfare benefits, as well as many product discounts. Please visit our website to learn more at: www.regiscorp.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer