This job is no longer available
TempForce, a premiere local and woman-owned employment service in the Twin Cities, is seeking a Part-time Front Desk Receptionist / Concierge for a well-established and successful luxury auto dealership in the south western suburbs. This temporary to hire opportunity offers an opportunity to work an organization that has great growth potential into a variety of areas, strong community involvement, and has a well-established employee well-being program. Schedule: work 1-4 nights per week 4-8P Monday –Thursday plus 1-4 Saturdays per month (8:15am – 5:00pm with an unpaid 30 minute lunch break OR 9:30am – 6:00pm with an unpaid 30 minute lunch break). We are seeking an outgoing, and dynamic person with a strong focus on creating exceptional customer service experiences to be the first impression of a very prestigious organization. This is a professional, conservative dress code environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets customers and determines the nature of their visit in a friendly and professional manner.
- Communicate to customers the arrival of their license plates.
- Prospecting of new customers.
- Support of administrative duties for the General Manager and sales management as requested.
- Assist with inputting deals into computer with high degree of accuracy.
- Follow-up, deliver and track all house deals.
- Exhibits a high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Types memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents; provides clerical support as requested.
- Cut out newspaper ads daily and provide to sales manager.
- Assists with office and cashiering as required.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Six months previous experience with multi line phones in fast paced environment preferred.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and at least two years of customer relations experience in a high-end retail / restaurant/ or hospitality industry.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a strong focus on service to others and exceeding customer expectations.
- Friendly and outgoing demeanor with a strong focus of putting the customer first.
- Effective and polished written / oral communication skills.
- Ability to adhere to a professional, conservative dress code.
- Intermediate MS Word and Excel skills.
- Ability to stay on task and flexibility to jump in a help where needed.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide by 10's and 100's.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record and at least 18 years of age required to drive company or customer vehicles.