This job is no longer available
MEYERS conveniently located in NW Minneapolis is an award winning manufacturer of premier displays, signage, labels and cards. MEYERS has served the major retailers and world class brands for over 68 years. We are experiencing rapid growth. If you are interested in joining a growing, state of the art, progressive and stable company, we want to hear from you!
• Scheduler for 1st shift to review and plan jobs for production; great for college grad interested in a career in manufacturing; requires solid critical thinking skills and mechanical aptitude.
• Label Finishing Workers for 2nd and 3rd shifts to process and pack finished goods; this role is ideal for high school graduates.
• Maintenance Technician needed for 3rd shift to repair and maintain mechanical equipment in our production department; ideal role for anyone with a minimum of 2 years' experience in equipment maintenance or mechanic repairs.
• Warehouse Packer for 1st shift to work in our finished goods inventory area to stock and pull inventory
• Hand Finishing Leads and Assemblers positions for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts to handle manual and machine operated tasks of processing or packaging printed product, set-up work lines and oversee tasks
• Machine Finishing (Mounting) Operators for 2nd and 3rd shift; min of 1 year of experience required in mounting/litho labeling and/or diecutting required.
MEYERS offers an excellent work environment along with a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, an onsite fitness center, uniform program and the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry. For more information about MEYERS and to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.meyers.com/careers today! You can also email your resume to