This job is no longer available
Augusoft, Inc. is the leading lifelong learning technology provider of SaaS software products and services for continuing education and workforce development programs. We provide an integrated product suite of solutions that help higher education institutions deliver, manage and measure their continuing education and workforce development education programs.
Augusoft has an immediate new opening for an experienced Inside Account Representative. As a key member of a collaborative sales and marketing team, responsibilities include developing and executing sales campaigns, generating and qualifying leads and moving them towards opportunity, and facilitating client needs discussions, using a consultative selling approach. The successful candidate will be a motivated, self-starter, who has a passion for excellence and values integrity, innovation and success.
- Conduct discovery calls for opportunities/leads prior to team demonstrations and works with Director of Sales and Marketing to appropriately assign Accounts
- Coordinate with the Chief Sales Officer and work collaboratively with Account Managers to develop campaigns to drive new lead generation
- Actively generate qualified leads through campaign calling
- Support Account Managers to schedule demonstrations and provide necessary follow-up to prospects
- Follow-up and qualify leads generated through conferences, webinars, website or any other lead generation activities including cold calling
- Bachelor’s degree
- One to three years inside sales experience
- Telemarketing experience of a professional product a plus
- Higher education and SaaS solution market knowledge preferred.
- Ability to articulate software solutions/technical concepts with clarity
- Professional phone presence; good listener, excellent grammar
- Excellent consultative skills with customer driven focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent questioning skills to uncover customer’s needs with ability to translate need to product solution
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to work independently as well as ability to work as a team player in a team environment.
- PC knowledge/experience with an understanding of basic technology components; ability to utilize a PC as a planning and administrative tool.
- Proficient in MS office suite of products. Experience with Salesforce software a plus.