Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90 clinics, 12 hospitals, 15 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services. Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Health clinics are committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care. Allina Health clinics provide primary care, specialty care and urgent care services to people in 41 communities. More than 750 health care practitioners help patients identify health risks, manage chronic illness and find their path to better health.
- Provide positive and courteous customer service at both the reception desk, scheduling services, and over the phone for multiple clinic sites while maintaining a professional presence at all time
- Perform operator/messaging duties
- Provide high quality customer service
- Perform reception desk duties
- Secure payments for services
- Perform scheduling and registration
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school or GED required
- One year post high school education preferred
- Minimum two years of clerical/business environment experience with PC/internet preferred
- Medical terminology experience preferred
- Private insurance payer knowledge strongly preferred. Minimum one year of proven strong customer service and phone skills with an exceptional ability to listen and communicate to others with working knowledge of quickly connecting with customers and employees
- Experience in a team orientated environment essential
- Handle and manage a cash collection
- Demonstrate strong customer service and phone skills with an exceptional ability to listen and communicate to others with working knowledge of quickly connecting with customers and employees
Work Schedule - Additional Position Details: This is a .8 position
The Twin Cities of Minneapolis-St. Paul offer a variety of opportunities for professional, personal, and educational development. The area has a combined population of 3 million and is known for the world-famous Mall of America, dynamic downtown areas, professional sports teams, ethnic restaurants, and thriving colleges and universities. The state is abounding with trails, parks, and over 10,000 lakes. Minnesota leads the nation in home ownership, high school graduation rates, voter turnout, and health care access. Minnesota is consistently recognized as one of the nations most livable states.
- Located in Minneapolis & St. Paul
- Population = 270,000
- Service Area = 1,600,000nt>
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EOE / AA / Vet / Disabled Employer