Make a Difference!
Mary T. Inc. has a part time and a full time CNA position available through our home health agency in Anoka County
*$100 retention bonus after 90 days!*
Mary T. Home Health helps individuals remain living independently in their homes. Home Health Aides assist in personal care needs such as:
- Medication reminders
- Simple dressing changes
- Range of motion exercises
- And more!
*Positions require every other weekend work.
*Part time mornings and days and EOW in North Metro (Anoka, Coon Rapids, Blaine, Fridley, etc)
*Full time 8a-4p during the weekdays and EOW hours in Anoka County area
Minimum Requirements for Employment with Mary T. Inc.:
- You must be 18 years of age or older with a high school diploma or GED.
- You must have a valid drivers license and be able to meet our driving criteria.
- You must be able to pass a state and county background check.
- You must be currently certified as a CNA
- Willingness to work hard and a desire to help others is necessary.
- Good communication skills are also needed.
*Other Full Time and Part Time Direct Care Positions Available in other areas of the Metro*
For more information please contact HR at 763-754-2505. You can apply online at https://marytinc.applicantpro.com/jobs/93165.html
We set high standards for performance -- all staff, whether in direct consumer service roles or support roles, have clear expectations for job performance. We work hard and share a commitment to providing our consumers with the best care and we are dedicated to creating a warm and supportive living environment for those we serve.