Real Estate Equities is one of the leading property management companies in the Twin Cities. We manage over 4,300 units and we're quickly growing. We've been a leader in the Twin Cities for 40 years, specializing in multi-family housing, townhomes, and affordable housing. We are currently seeking a Compliance Technician.
- Prepare prospective and resident files through a certification and re-certification process.
- Review site resident files for approval and notify site of any corrections.
- Produce required reporting (Housing Tax Credit, HOME, etc.)
- Perform scheduled and random site file audits.
- Complete third party verifications if CAS (move in and annual re-cert).
- Complete the TIC/50059 in Yardi.
- Minimum of three years compliance experience with strong knowledge of Section 8 and 42.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Minimum of one year general office work experience.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with confidential information.
- Must have strong intermediate computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package Includes:
- 401(k) with Safe Harbor matching contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life and STD/LTD insurance provided by the company
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off.